FAQ + MILK FACTS
Most frequent questions and answers
- Click here to go to the EVENTS page to select the performer or event you would like to attend.
- You may purchase tickets on our INSTAGRAM page. Simply go to the link in our profile bio, click the EVENTS button and voila, you can order tickets.
- On the home back of this website under the welcome image. Look for for the button EVENTS that will take you to the event you wish to purchase for.
- Go to Ready to Order, and click EVENT TICKETS.
- Show up and purchase tickets at the door. While we do not recommend this option due to selling out fast. If you are unable to grab tickets online, on social media, you may purchase at the door.
If you have lost something at MILK+, please fill out the form below and we will make every effort to help you locate it. Please note that due to the size of our venue, we cannot guarantee that your lost item will be found. If you lost important items such as your phone, debit card, wallet, or keys, please click on the provided link and fill out the lost form. You will know you have the correct form when it looks like the one provided. A member of our team will respond to you promptly. (CLICK HERE FOR FORM)
Is there an entrance fee? Yes, there is a cover charge of $10 after 10pm on Friday and Saturday nights. Please note that this fee is subject to change during special events.
Please be advised that we stop serving alcohol by 1 am.
Looking to host a group party or private event at MILK+? If you have a party of 10 or less, booking a table is the easiest way to secure a spot. Simply visit our website’s events page, choose the event you want to attend, and click on the “table reservation” button instead of buying a ticket. This will guarantee priority and secure your table for the evening. Let us help you make your event a success at MILK+!